· The TC will assist the Sub-Regional Coordinator (SRC) and Project Officer -Training to design the curriculum and resource material as required in the training programme of the SMNet staff.
· Will build capacity of DMCs, DUCs and BMCs to function as Trainers and Coach.
· Will develop district training plans of CMCs with emphasis on field orientation and on-the- job training
· Will document and compile the outcomes of training.
· Will assist the SRC in monitoring and implementation of programmes while providing on- the- job training and support to field staff.
· Weekly feedback to SRC and Project Officer-Training on progress, constraints and performance of the SMNet Staff..
· Monthly progress report by 1st of every month
· District capacity building plan within one week after B-Team Activity
· Monthly training support plan by 1st of every month to SRC and Project Officer -Training.
· Reporting forms and formats latest by the 5th of every month.
· Graduate and above with Specialization in Participatory Training and Behaviour Change Communication.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Participatory Training
· Ability to plan and develop training curriculum and implement trainings for middle level managers as well as grass root workers
· Ability to use participatory training tools
· Ability to use training as vital component of strategic and behaviour development communication
· Ability to monitor and evaluate training programmes.
· Computer skills (word-processing/spreadsheets/database)
· Experience working with UN Agencies/UNICEF preferred.